Thursday, August 11, 2011

Bleeding Again! ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

So since the amazing scan on Tuesday afternoon there has been a bit of unwanted drama. 

Obviously the scan went great on Tuesday and there was nothing at all wrong, then I woke up on Wednesday morning and was spotting again. Am not too worried as its just brown spotting again like it was with the 7 week bleed but still it was something I really didn't want to see. I straight away rang my midwife who assured me that it didn't sound like anything to worry about so I carried on as normal. But upon waking up this morning I just couldn't be bothered worrying anymore, the spotting is still there and I just want my mind put at ease.

So I got in touch with my midwife this morning and she said she will get the hospital to see me. So I have an appointment at 1pm today. I will get to hear the heartbeat and just get that reassurance I need. I'm pretty sure it will be ok, for goodness sake we only saw the baby on Tuesday happily wriggling round! It seems like my pregnancy is doomed to be stressful! as if the IVF wasn't enough. The worry sucks, I just want to relax, and I think after today I will. I will relax and realise that perhaps this bleeding is just part of my pregnancy and will have to deal with it and relax.

Will let you know how I get on, and I really really hope this will be the last worry for us!






2 comments:

  1. My goodness all these dramas Im sure everything is ok as its only spotting but still drama free would be nice...blessings to you and knowing everything will be ok

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, so sorry you're having another scare. Hope everything is OK...

    ReplyDelete