Saturday, December 18, 2010

The 2 Little Poppits

Today me and my Gardener Guy did our Xmas shopping and went round to my cousin's house who lives just 5 minutes away. She has 2 children who I love to death, A 3yr old boy and 17mth old girl. I see the children alot and really love seeing them, although sometimes when im feeling fragile I find this hard, as they are just so damn cute and sweet and say cute thing's to their mum, that it pinch's a nerve. Not often, just sometimes.My husband is so cute and sweet with them and for the first time, the 3yr old called Gardener Guy "Uncle"..... which is so cute as it had just been me referred to as Aunty.


So to sum it up, to anyone who know's  me and has children and reads this, know that I love seeing your children and am likely to be happy to see them, but also know it can be hard and sad that you have what I want. Just so you know.

1 comment: