Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Get out of my way, Im next in line!

I really do feel like it's my turn. I have been through a few friend's and some people i worked for getting pregnant and I do feel like it's my turn. Me thinking it's my time makes me really terrified that another close friend will tell me she is pregnant, just out of the blue. I know it's selfish of me to think people should put having a baby on hold just to spare my feeling's but I really think i've been through enough and I should be next. This may sound out of order but this blog isn't going to be about worrying about what other people think.

Has anyone felt this way, and had yet another friend become pregnant without barely trying? how do you cope with this over and over again? 

Today im ok, My Gardener Guy is home with a cold, so have some company. That's about all to report today. Look forward to receiving some comments.

3 comments:

  1. Um, of course! It seems like you only hear about the "easy" babies, and it sucks, a lot! I have felt like it was my turn for a while now and finally got it only to have it slip away. I hope you have success with this IUI! You can test soon, right? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a better answer but there is no easy way to deal with this. I personally begin to dread yet another baby announcement. I find that most of my more sensitive friends understand that this is hard for me and do not even blink if I miss a baby shower or two. The others, well....they will just have to learn to deal with it.
    hang in there.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies. In response to your question Gurlee, I do the blood test on 24th dec, or i guess if my period comes before that. so not too long to wait. then IVF. Its even harder as we are having to pay for it all ourselves. do you ladies get funding?

    ReplyDelete